PD BLOWER REBUILDS
The most trusted name in PD blower repair for vacuum trucks, hydrovac excavators & industrial plants.
Our repair technicians are factory trained and utilize OEM approved repair procedures and parts
Every blower we rebuild uses rotors dynamically balanced to Grade 0.63
Rebuilt PD blowers & repairs are backed by our 1-year warranty.
You could be saving thousands of dollars on your next PD blower purchase or repair.
PD Blower Repair Experts for Hydrovacs & Vacuum Trucks
We understand that in today's challenging economy getting maximum service life and performance from your equipment is essential for your business to achieve a profitable bottom line. That's why our commitment to quality is paramount in everything we do.
The Fraserwoods Advantage, Quality PD Blower Rebuilds
When your unit arrives at our repair facility our OEM approved repair processes and procedures will have your blower returned in "as new" condition.
Certified PD Blower Service Technicians
Our experienced blower service technicians are factory trained and qualified to service your truck mounted or industrial service vacuum/pressure blower.
- Teardown – external and internal detailed inspections
- Measurements – shaft runout, internal clearances, proper fits, timing and gear backlashes
- Industry Tools – induction heating for bearing application, oil injectors for gear removal, precision and digital calibrated measurement tools, adjustable workbenches
- Assembly – OEM parts, premium bearing and seal kits, threads torqued to factory specifications
Best Repair Practices & Quality Control
Quality is paramount in every blower repair we perform. From teardown, inspection and machining to balancing, reassembly and test bench qualification, our dedicated team will improve your unit's service life and reliability.
- Trades Technicians holding OEM repair certification
- Precision quality machine tools and technologies
- Quality PD blower repairs and remanufacturing to OEM specifications
- PD Blower exchange program
- All work backed by Fraserwoods warranty
Dynamic Balancing to ISO 1940-1:2003
Our competent technicians utilize our Schenck HM40B Balancing & Diagnostic System to expertly balance rotors and other rotating elements with computer generated reports.
- Schenck factory trained balancing technicians
- Dynamic balancing to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- G0.63 grade balancing
- ISO 1940-1:2003 mechanical vibration standard
Test Bench Run-Ins to Qualify Performance
PD Blowers are qualified on our test bench for performance prior to customer delivery.
- Capable of testing a wide variety of sizes and configurations
- Monitor functional performance under operational parameters
- Detect abnormal noise, temperature, vibration signatures
Who We Are
And Where We're Going
Serving the mobile equipment and industrial service PD blower markets since 2001. We are Western Canada's premier service and repair facility for truck mount and industrial service PD blowers.
Corporate Vision & culture
All repairs are done in-house, by factory trained technicians using OEM parts, approved repair procedures and modern tooling.
Get in touch
Contact us with sales or evaluation inquiries for service or repair. We will promptly provide you with a detailed inspection report and quotation for review and consideration. Our team is available for technical, application and sales support.