The Hibon VTB series are the only dry positive displacement blowers capable of attaining 28” Hg vacuum/93% vacuum. The design provides for oil free and water free operation. Readily adaptable as a replacement unit, VTB series blowers are available in various configurations, e.g. high or low shaft, counter or clockwise rotation.
- Heavy-duty bearing holders on thrust end for more axial load capability.
- Helical gears located on the drive side for more input torque capability.
- Five bearing with drive shaft roller bearing suitable for V-belt and direct drives.
- Large oil sumps for improved bearing lubrication.
- Shafts are keyed to the lobes. High tensile steel provides superior resistance and minimum flexion.
- Tri-lobes for smoother operation with less vibration and pulsating noise.
- Piston ring seals for lifetime reliability.
- Oil thrower and oil passages for good bearing lubrication and long life.