Your Hydrovac & Vacuum Truck PD Blower Experts
Fraserwoods operates Western Canada's premier positive displacement blower warranty and repair facility for both truck mount and stationary industrial service vacuum/pressure blowers. All repairs are done in-house, by factory trained technicians using OEM parts, approved repair procedures and modern tooling.
Rebuilds to Factory Specifications
- Factory authorized: PD blower distributor, warranty, parts and repair facility
- Service and repair facility for all makes & models of PD blowers
- Quality repairs and rebuilds meeting or exceeding OEM specifications
- Rotating equipment trades technicians holding OEM training certification
- Dynamic balancing to ISO 1940-1:2003 Standard, Grade 0.63
- Detailed “AS FOUND” inspection reports
- PD blower test bench run-ins prior to customer delivery
- Technical, application and sales support by qualified staff
- Rebuild and remanufactured PD blower sales backed by 1-year warranty
Our PD Blower Exchange Program ensures your operation is disrupted for the least amount of time possible. Put a replacement blower to work, minimizing costly down time. > Learn More <
Installation & Commissioning
Our trades technicians can install and commission your unit's blower in our mobile equipment service bay.
Certified PD Blower Service Technicians
Our experienced blower service technicians are factory trained and qualified to service your truck mounted or industrial service vacuum/pressure blower.
- Teardown – external and internal detailed inspections
- Measurements – shaft runout, internal clearances, proper fits, timing and gear backlashes
- Industry Tools – induction heating for bearing application, oil injectors for gear removal, precision and digital calibrated measurement tools, adjustable workbenches
- Assembly – OEM parts, premium bearing and seal kits, threads torqued to factory specifications
Best Repair Practices & Quality Control
Quality is paramount in every blower repair we perform. From teardown, inspection and machining to balancing, reassembly and test bench qualification, our dedicated team will improve your unit's service life and reliability.
- Trades Technicians holding OEM repair certification
- Precision quality machine tools and technologies
- Quality PD blower repairs and remanufacturing to OEM specifications
- PD Blower exchange program
- All work backed by Fraserwoods warranty
Dynamic Balancing to ISO 1940-1:2003
Our competent technicians utilize our Schenck HM40B Balancing & Diagnostic System to expertly balance rotors and other rotating elements with computer generated reports.
- Schenck factory trained balancing technicians
- Dynamic balancing to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- G0.63 grade balancing
- ISO 1940-1:2003 mechanical vibration standard
Test Bench Run-Ins to Qualify Performance
PD Blowers are qualified on our test bench for performance prior to customer delivery.
- Capable of testing a wide variety of sizes and configurations
- Monitor functional performance under operational parameters
- Detect abnormal noise, temperature, vibration signatures